The European Aïkido Federation is an international association; indicated and known under the abbreviation FEA or EAF. The FEA is an apolitical association which does not make a distinction between national previous history and different faiths. The FEA recognizes Aïkido based by Moriheï UESHIBA O Senseï (1883-1969 ).
The EAF aims:
- Conceive and coordinate a common politics of education and broadcasting of Aïkido this education with the set of its members.
- Promote the development of the practice and education of Aïkido.
- Guarantee and protect ranks or titles of recognized teachers.
- Maintain authority and the autonomy of its members, represent them and defend(forbid) their interests, notably with international bodies.
- Coordinate and protect the public interests of the members.
- Establish, any publications considered useful in pursuit of indicated objectives, organize demonstrations of prestige.